From Foreigners (non SA residents): I ALSO need:

  • The visa number / permit number / temporary residence number in your passport (scan and email to me).
  • A certified copy of your passport picture page and opposite page and you will need to fill in the Form Bl 31 –
  • You must sign the “Declaration For The Purpose Of Marriage” form  BI-31 (which I will supply).
  • I need a “Letter Of No Impediment” from your country’s Embassy / Authorities / Government. (ie: a letter that says they are not opposedto you getting married in South Africa, to the mentioned husband or wife and that you are not married in your country of origin and that there is no lawful impediment to your marriage here.)
  • You need to please go to the nearest home affairs office in South Africa and get an interview report by the Immigrations officer.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *